GeneratioNeXt Youth Business/Employment Incubator
Are you interested in becoming an entrepreneur or are you looking for employment ?
Don't look further, GeneratioNeXt will help you develop, launch and sustain your business or social enterprise and/or help you develop "general" and "soft" employment skills required to secure and retain employment.
GeneratioNeXt Ward 13 is a bilingual employment and entrepreneurship incubation program offering services to youth aged 13 to 29 years old seeking employment, interested in starting a business, or interested in self-employment. The program aims to enable youth to fulfill their full potential by supporting them with a variety of entrepreneurial coaching and support services, employment and skills development services.
1. The Entrepreneurial Path: GeneratioNeXtEnt is an entrepreneurial program divided in three phases. This entrepreneurial program will help youth:
- Explore self-employment as a viable career
- Learn from experienced business professionals and educators in a supportive environment
- Develop a practical, actionable business plan that youth can use to implement their business idea
- Create a business that can earn income for you on a part time basis or as a full-time career
- Access low cost financing to develop your business
We are currently recruiting a new cohort of young entrepreneurs, to register click here: https://form.jotform.com/90704298982267
2. The Employment Path: GeneratioNeXtEmp focuses on helping youth develop “soft” and “general” skills to secure and retain employment. It is a personalized 6 month to a year PRE-EMPLOYMENT program. Youth can drop-in at any time after-school or all-day during school breaks. Youth can access:
We would like to thank The Royal Bank of Canada for funding our Youth Business/Employment Incubator