Support and Community Development
Community Support and development
Our program aims to work hand in hand with residents and local groups in order to help them:
- Determine important issues for their community
- Find adequate solutions
- Enhance their engagement and leadership capacities.
Our efforts are built upon the following principles: social justice, equality, and collective decision making.
Our activities include:
- Community celebrations:
- For the summer (Family Day, Overbrook Day, Carson BBQ)
- For winter (Christmas Community Diner)
- Community leadership program
- Support to local Community Associations and Tenant Circles
- Community Development Framework activities such as Lunch and Learn activities, community meal, artistic performance (MASC).
- Crime prevention initiative and many more activities